Be our next DigitalUper! Send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org !
Performance Marketing Specialist
DigitalUp is a 360o fast growing Digital Agency, specialized in the field of e-Commerce & Digital Marketing, providing services that aim to develop and update our client’s business. We develop, design, and promote modern websites & eshops. Our team’s unique combination of experience, knowledge, new technologies & hard work is our competitive advantage.
Be our next DigitalUper!!!
We are looking for a Performance Marketing Specialist to join our Marketing Team.
Performance Marketing Specialist is responsible for understanding the clients’ objectives, creating & setting campaign goals and reaching their expectations. The Performance Marketing Specialist coordinates with his/her team to strategically create the ideal digital marketing plan, that combines both creativity and knowledge, to reach the campaign goals and increase the return on investment. He/She should have a strong understanding of performance marketing & the current marketing tools and strategies, to create and implement successful digital advertising campaigns.
- Create, develop, measure and analyze digital campaigns in Google Ads, Social Media Ads & Mail Marketing
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics
- Understanding of marketing performance KPI’s and metrics
- Competition & Market analysis
- Keyword discovery, analysis and optimization for PPC and SEO campaigns
- Create and develop a strategic plan based on the client’s goals and objectives
- Communication with clients to advise & set up new goals.
- Propose strategies across channels to grow client’s business
- Research & analyze to improve organic positions
- Suggest SEO recommendations & best practices
- Detailed Reporting and data analysis
- Collaborate with the marketing & graphic design team to create campaign purpose material
- Collaborate with the development team to recommend and improve eshops & sites, based on the latest UX/UI trends & updates
- Assist communication and support Sales Team in new opportunities, creating a marketing plan to potential new client
- Coach and develop junior team members
- Ensure that the procedures are followed, in order to deliver high -quality services
- The position is based in the Center of Athens.
Type of employment
Skills and Experience
- Academic Studies in Marketing, Business Administrator or Similar
- Work Experience: 1+ years’ experience in similar field
- Technical Skills
- Experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Facebook & other platforms
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Familiar with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- Proficient knowledge of English language
- Deep knowledge of MS Excel
- Google Ads Certifications
- Facebook Blueprint
- Strong analytical with excellent attention to details
- Communication skills
- High level of initiative
- Work well in a team environment
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Able to meet time deadlines
What we offer
- Competitive salary based on experience and skills
- Continuous training and development
- Career development opportunities
- Bonus for achieving goals
- Relaxed & friendly environment with team spirit
- Extra Medical Health insurance
DigitalUp is a dynamic company in the field of Digital Marketing. Our aim is to improve and develop our client’s products and services. DigitalUp is offering a portfolio of services like Web Development & E-Shop Development, Mail Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Google AdWords and Search Engine Optimization.
We are seeking for a Web Developer based in Athens, who will work in coordination with cross-functional teams to develop and maintain our next generation websites and web tools for our clients.
- Collaborate with the developer’s team to develop eshop, website, minisite & web applications.
- Collaborate with the marketing department for the technical implementation of digital actions.
- Communicate with our customers and partners.
Our Daily Tasks:
- We use HTML5, CSS3, JS, Bootstrap, jQuery & jQuery UI with responsive web design
- We run our applications in LAMP environment (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP)
- We create web apps & minisites in MVC PHP Frameworks
- We communicate with external APIs with webservices (Rest, Soap, XML-RPC)
- We develop sites & eshops on open source platforms
Also you should have:
- Very good knowledge of English Language
- Fulfilled military services (for male candidates)
- Experience with Magento/WordPress
- Minimum 1 year of related working experience
- interested in new technologies
- Bachelor in computer science or relevant field of studies
- Competitive salary based on the experience and qualifications of the candidate
- Bonuses based on goal achievement
- Continuous education
- Pleasant and youthful workplace
- Excellent career opportunities
- Extra health insurance
The position is based in Athens, Greece